Membership at the CCBA provides is an invaluable way to get to know fellow Clackamas County practitioners. Our focus is on building a wholesome and sustainable community in every legal field. Membership benefits include free admission to a variety of programs and significantly reduced prices (up to 50% discount!) for Online CLEs and events.
Membership Activities and Events include:
- Free lunch hour brown-bag CLEs covering hard to get CLE credits, such as mental health, ethics, and access to justice topics.
- Reduced rate on all online video CLEs
- Annual All-Day CLEs (including our arbitration training!)
- Sporting events (Winterhawks, Portland Pickles, Blazers)
- Social activities, including golf outings, softball league, trivia nights, poker night, and wine tastings
- Mindfulness meeting groups
- Holman Lifetime Achievement Award Winner roast
- Annual Young Professional Award events
- Dinner with the Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Judges
- Annual Holiday Celebration
Members also receive newsletters and email announcements of items of interest (such as court closures, SLR amendment review, new fee schedules, job openings, etc.).